Thursday, May 03, 2007

My First Computer

I was looking through some pictures of old PC's on flickr.com when I though of my first computer. Luckily I found a good picture of an Apple IIe computer from flickr.com that came with 2 Floppy drives, the CPU and a monitor that consisted of a black back ground with green dots to represent text and animations. This was the same set up I used.
You had to swap disks sometimes to let the computer load programs and ran them to a command prompt type of system. My dad had got it from his company cheap when they switched to x186 computers.
I remember playing games like Pacman, Karateka and Digger. It was probably what sparked my interest in computers and technology.
What was your first computer?

2 comments:

YonY said...

If you still have it I will buy it from you and sell it on eBay. :-)

Abid said...

OK, Yonatan, thank you for giving him the idea, now he'll sell it himself. You should have simply asked to buy it and then do the ebay magic with it.....Too late now.....